Search This Blog


Read about Fat Blossom Here

Poetry

Poetry
click for Gen's poetry, performances & info

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well it's half past 11 and... I'm wondering if it's Littlest member of the household who is 'disappearing' my working ruler...  That's the second one that's gone! absolutely no idea where... and it's a metre long and made of metal.  I can only assume that it's him, the same as blongs to the little voice that yelled at me an hour or so ago... Mum tractor in bed too! because he was sleeping on top of it because he wouldn't let it go when he went to bed.. or else the ghost of printing past, of course.  

  Roller skate lino city.  I'm thinking about pastellizing the blue for the first layer thinking the sky needs to be clean, but gold comes a close second because I don't want to make the foreground too cold.    That's how it goes that's how it goes..  

No comments:

Post a Comment