Search This Blog


Read about Fat Blossom Here

Poetry

Poetry
click for Gen's poetry, performances & info

Monday, August 6, 2018

CastleThree Voice and Performance coaching continues!


So, my studio has been in development for some time, visitors are now welcome to visit for 1 on 1 sessions in any of the voice coaching areas that have been offered in the past or as a continuation of group workshops.





Welcome to those who are attending for remedial massge of the jaw face and neck.  It's been a while coming but I am now working with my kneeling massage chair, (you can see it pictured) for those who want work done in these areas, and I am also creating some content around self care for TMJD, and of course for professional performers and anyone else looking to eliminate stress from the neck and back.

So, without any further ado, I would like to let you know that i will shortly be launching my new website, at castlethree.net, as well as a whole bunch of other cool stuff like content and courses online so that people who are interested from far away over there can also get in on the action.

The future is Vocal!  I look forward to seeing you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment