Search This Blog


Read about Fat Blossom Here

Poetry

Poetry
click for Gen's poetry, performances & info

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Medallions




 Light, Sculpture, Poem, Object of Art, Tool for Meditation, Aide for Oracle Consultancy.

 I'll use this one to do medallions.  Metonymy...   is a collaborative arts competition and exhibition that pairs an artist and a writer.  What a ... twister...  

        This is   Metonymy  with all the cool photos: metonymy09.blogspot.com

  It was extraordinary, and I learned a lot about mp3 players.  I worked with Anita Glucina and we made Moon medallions.  If you can guess the name of the moon medallions you can keep them.  Otherwise you can order them from me at a cost of $130 for a set..   Until we package and market them and perfect the design, and then they'll be considerably more expensive.  :)

We've had lots of guesses so far......

Scintillating
round
rumplestiltskin
lady

I've got the list somewhere... 

No comments:

Post a Comment